Friday, April 1, 2011

What the Rock?! Jewelry Designs artist profile on CGAC

I just filled out an artist profile with the Greater Columbus Arts Council.  It was my first time writing things like an artist statement and such, but I think it turned out pretty good!!.  Here's the link to check it out...

http://www.columbusarts.com/artists/219-what-the-rock-designs/

Some of the new things I have been creating are---shrinky dink pendants, more Ohio pendants (from shrinky dinks as well) paper bead bracelets, upcycled credit card jewelry, paper butterfly wing jewlery, tiny wings and other found objects in a jar jewlery, beaded gemstones on knotted silk, and tiny flower earrings.  My photgraphy work is also listed on there.  Here are some  photos of my new work...





No comments:

Post a Comment