Saturday, April 28, 2012

May Gallery Hop Window Art--Bethany Jozwiak Butler

           Things My Mother Grew by Bethany Jozwiak Butler
                                        

                                                                                           

Things My Mother Grew is an Abstract Expressionist garden filled
with upcycled reclaimed items.

When I was asked to design a display for What The Rock?!, the fifth month of the year, both May flowers and Mother's Day were mentioned and sprouted an idea. My mother's motto was use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. She was the original hip crafter with an impressive green thumb (her most wiley flower was me). The things she created were not only both useful and practical, but also original and beautiful.



This art installation will be up for the May 5th Hop, and will stay up during the entire month of May.  Details on our facebook page:


https://www.facebook.com/events/436239636391321/ 

It is not the moon, I tell you.
It is these flowers
lighting the yard. (Mock Orange - Glück’s)

No comments:

Post a Comment